November 28, 2010

Comments On a Photo in a Social Networking

I have read some comments on a photo which uploaded in a social network. The comments contain statements that very painful for me. Indirectly, she revealed that I was a bad girl who tricks a man's feelings. They are more sympathetic to him. They think he is a victim and I was the guilty. Yeaaah,,, in this position can be said that I'm the devil and he is an angel. Actually I want to express my feelings to them by comment on that photo, but I can't. I don't want to ruin the other person relationship. I just want to scream now "Heeyyyyyy .... he disappeared from my life. He stepped away from me. I think this is his choice, and I can't do anything. I let him go and disappeared. Do you know, I still love him until now. "
I am glad he has someone who fills his heart now.

No comments:

Post a Comment